20 Pack Cable Raceway End Cap for CBMWD3816 - Cable Management Accessories - Channel Raceway Fitting End Cap - Cable Raceway Connectors - Wiring Duct End Piece - UL Rated
20 Pack | End Piece | White | UL Approved
Product ID: CBMWD3816E
- GIVE YOUR CABLE MANAGEMENT RACEWAY A FINISHED LOOK: Use these cable raceway end caps (20 pack) with StarTech.com CBMWD3816 raceways to cleanly cap off the ends of the raceways in your workspace
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof ABS, these raceway fitting end pieces are UL approved 94HB Flammability (Horizontal Burning) Rating, self-extinguishing
- OTHER RACEWAY ACCESSORIES: Coupler (CBMWD3816C), Inside Elbow (CBMWD3816I), Lateral Elbow (CBMWD3816L), Outside Elbow (CBMWD3816O), T Connectors (CBMWD3816T); sold separately
This 20-pack of raceway end pieces work with the StarTech.com CBMWD3816 raceway system.
Cap Your Raceway off, to Create a Finished Look
Use these cable raceway end pieces with the StarTech.com CBMWD3816 raceway to cap them off and create a finished look in your office or server room.
Made from sturdy self-extinguishing ABS that's also warp proof, these wiring duct connectors are UL approved with 94HB Flamability (Horizontal Burning) Rating.
Use in Combination with Other Raceway Accessories
Combine this end piece with other StarTech.com CBMWD3816 raceway system accessories to give your cable management solution a finished look.
The Coupler (CBMWD3816C) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and extends the length of your raceway.
The Inside Elbow (CBMWD3816I) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together inside of corners at 90 degree angle.
The Lateral Elbow (CBMWD3816L) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and runs them up the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The Outside Elbow (CBMWD3816O) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together around corners at a 90 degree angle.
The T Connector (CBMWD3816T) (20-Pack), joins three raceways together in T-bar.
This cable management raceway end piece is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Weight of Product||3.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||56.670|
Cable Management Raceway 78in - Single Channel Network Cable Hider Kit - Solid Wall Wire Duct System - Power Cord Concealer - Surface Mount Wiring Channel PVC UL Rated
78 in. (2 m) | Self-Extinguishing PVC | M1 Rated NF Fire Resistant
20 Pack Cable Raceway Outside Corner Connectors for CBMWD3816 - Cable Management Accessories - Channel Raceway Fitting - Wiring Duct 90 Degree Outside Elbow - UL Rated
20 Pack | Coupler Connector | White | UL Approved
20 Pack Cable Raceway Inside Corner Connectors for CBMWD3816 - Cable Management Accessories - Channel Raceway Fitting - Wiring Duct 90 Degree Inside Elbow - Plastic - UL
20 Pack | Inside Elbow Connector | White | UL Approved
20 Pack Cable Raceway L Connector for CBMWD3816 - 90 Degree Right Angle - Flat L Type - Cable Management Accessories - Channel Raceway/Wiring Duct Fitting Lateral Elbow UL
20 Pack | Lateral Elbow Connector | White | UL Approved
20 Pack | Outside Elbow Connector | White | UL Approved
20 Pack Cable Raceway T Connector for CBMWD3816 - Cable Management Accessories - 3 Way Raceway Fitting Connectors - T Type Connector - Wiring Duct Tee Connector - UL Rated
20 Pack | Outside T Connector | White | UL Approved
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.