6 ft Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F
Extend your USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable by up to an additional 6 feet
Product ID: USB3SEXT6BK
The USB3SEXT6BK SuperSpeed USB 3.0 extension cord (A-A), offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, this USB 3.0 male to female cable extends a USB 3.0 cable connection by 6-feet, and delivers a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
Our USB 3.0 extension cables features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electromagnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
The USB3SEXT6BK is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends a USB 3.0 cable by up to 6-feet at transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which ensures an ideal connection even at longer distances
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) design helps to eliminate electro-magnetic interference (EMI), for optimal connectivity
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
Extend your USB 3.0 Super Speed cable by up to 6ft
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||2149737|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428442|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||76 g [2.7 oz]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||86 g [3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F|
Extend your USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable an additional 6 feet
Connect USB 3.0 A devices to a USB hub or to your computer
Connect to your external devices and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.