PCI Express X1 to X16 Low Profile Slot Extension Adapter
Connect a low profile x16 PCI Express Card to an x1 slot
Product ID: PEX1TO162
- x16 lane PCIe slot connector to x1 lane
- Designed to properly mount a low profile card into a full profile slot
- Complete pass-through designs supports the latest PCI Express speeds
This PCIe x1 to PCIe x16 Slot Extension adapter provides enhanced compatibility between motherboards and a variety of PCI Express expansion cards, allowing you to install a PCIe card (x1 - x16) in an x1 slot.
The PCI Express x1 to x16 adapter accommodates low profile x2, x4, x8, x12 or x16 PCI Express cards, eliminating the cost and hassle of upgrading a PCIe card or replacing the motherboard for the sake of compatibility.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Turns a low profile PCIe card into a full profile card to fit in workstations or servers
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Install a low profile video card into a system with only a x1 PCIe slot
Install x4 or larger PCIe cards into a system with only x1 PCIe slots available
Install a low profile PCIe card into a full profile system case
Move cards that you will not require max bandwidth for, to keep x16 PCIe slots available for cards that you will require max bandwidth
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1609245|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2.5 Gbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|1 - PCI Express x16 Slot Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||PCI Express x1 supports 1 lane 2.5 Gbps PCI Express transfer rate|
|Product Height||8.5 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||126.7 mm [5 in]|
|Product Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|Product Width||44.3 mm [1.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCIe x1 to x16 Adapter Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Install half-height/low profile x1 PCI Express interface cards in a standard PCI expansion slot
Install half-height/low profile PCI interface cards in a standard PCI Express expansion slot
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.