PCI Express to PCI Adapter Card
Install half-height/low profile PCI interface cards in a standard PCI Express expansion slot
Product ID: PEX1PCI1
- Innovative bracket design adapts and secures the existing half-height/low profile bracket of the PCI Card
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a compliant for up to 250MBps of available bandwidth
- LP4 Power Connector Included for Universal Voltage PCI Cards (3.3V/5V)
This PCIe to PCI Adapter Card lets you use low profile PCI expansion cards in a server or desktop motherboard PCI Express slot. Compliant with PCI Express Specification 1.0a and PCI Specification 2.2, the adapter card connects through a PCIe 1x slot to provide a low profile PCI slot in its place. A spare full size bracket for PCI Express card is also included for use in larger desktop or server PCI Express slots.
A versatile solution, the adapter card converts PCIe to PCI or PCI-X; a built-on LP4 power connector links the card to the computer power supply, allowing you to install universal voltage PCI cards (3.3V/5V).
The adapter card offers an economical solution that lets you extend the usability of older or extra PCI Bus cards in newer PCIe capable systems.
To ensure suitable installation in any low profile server or desktop computer, the PCIe/PCI adapter features an innovative bracket design that adapts and secures the low profile PCI or PCI-X card into the converted slot.
- Use older PCI-based cards on new PCI Express-enabled computer systems
- Install a low profile/half-height PCI card into a full profile PCI Express system
- Industrial and legacy PCI cards may be hard to find or too costly to replace
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The unique bracket design allows a low profile/half-height PCI card to work seamlessly in a PCI Express-based expansion slot
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Chipset ID||Pericom - PI7C9X118SL|
|Interface||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|Internal Ports||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|1 - PCI (5V, 32-bit) Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||The PEX1PCI1 is not compatible with 32-bit 3.3V PCI cards. It is compatible with 5V or universal 3.3V/5V PCI cards only.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C (32°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||2 cm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||13.5 cm [5.3 in]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||49 g [1.7 oz]|
|Package Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||14.4 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Width||17.5 cm [6.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||121 g [4.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Express to PCI Card|
|1 - Spare Full Profile Bracket|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.