MacBook Pro VGA and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Kit - MDP to VGA - USB 3.0 to GbE - White
Connect your MacBook Pro® to a VGA projector or display and add Ethernet + 1 USB 3.0 port, in a convenient adapter bundle
Product ID: MACPRMDPUGBK
- Includes 1x Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter, 1x USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter w/ USB pass-through port
- Mini DisplayPort adapter supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200
- USB 3.0 Gigabit NIC supports Jumbo Frames, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Auto MDI/X, Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- Compact, lightweight adapters for maximum portability
The MACPRMDPUGBK Accessory Kit for the MacBook Pro® with Retina® is an add-on accessory bundle containing two StarTech.com adapter products that let you extend the display and network capabilities of your port-limited MacBook®.
The kit contains a Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, which lets you connect your MacBook Pro with Retina (or similarly configured MacBook / laptop) to an external VGA display or projector through Mini DisplayPort. Also included is a USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which adds wired network support, and offers the added benefit of an integrated USB pass-through port to keep your USB 3.0 port available for other peripherals.
Though extremely portable, ultra-thin laptops sometimes lack the necessary ports to connect to various desktop displays/projectors and wired networks when traveling between boardrooms, home / remote offices, trade-shows, hotels and conference centers. We designed this bundle of MacBook accessories to provide the missing connections most commonly desired among mobile users, to prepare you for almost anything.
- White Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (MDP2VGAW)
- White USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter w/ USB Port (USB31000SPTW)
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Get the most in-demand MacBook Pro with Retina accessories in a single box, with this convenient kit
- Conserve your USB 3.0 port and add Gigabit network support, with the included USB 3.0 network card with USB pass-through port
- Easily adapt to an external VGA display or projector with the included plug-and-play Mini DisplayPort converter
Add additional display connector support to your MacBook Pro® with Retina® or similar MacBook®
Add a wired Gigabit network connection without sacrificing your USB 3.0 port
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||2590165|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||170 g [6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter|
|1 - USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect your Macbook Air® to a boardroom display (HDMI® or VGA) and a wired Gigabit Ethernet network with this convenient adapter bundle
Connect a VGA display to a Mini-DisplayPort®-equipped PC or Mac® computer
Add a Gigabit Ethernet port and a USB 3.0 pass-through port to your laptop through a single USB 3.0 port
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.