Industrial 2 Port Gigabit PoE+ Power over Ethernet Injector 48V / 30W - Wall-Mountable
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
Product ID: POEINJ2GI
The POEINJ2GI Industrial 2 Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector provides power and data connectivity to up to two Gigabit PoE-compliant devices over standard Ethernet cabling at distances of up to 330ft (100m). This dual port PoE injector allows you to easily connect two PoE-powered devices (PD) to a non-PoE LAN switch, avoiding the cost of upgrading your switch to a PoE-enabled model.
Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af, the high power PoE / PSE adapter provides two 10/100/1000Mbps ports with support for up to 50V / 600mA (30 Watt max) output per port. To protect your devices from damage the injector offers intelligent detection, to verify whether the connected devices are IEEE 802.3at/af compliant. If the device is not compatible with PoE, only data will be sent through the LAN cable.
Ideal for industrial environments, the power over Ethernet injector features a rugged, IP-30 case design that is both DIN rail and wall mountable, and features an extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 70°C) to ensure performance in harsh environments.
Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point (WAP) in a business environment
- Power a security camera/ network webcam situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible
- Retail applications such as RFID readers
- Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
- Power your intercom, paging or hallway speaker amplifier
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power devices through PoE, where electrical outlets are not available
- Operate under harsh industrial conditions with an extended operating temperature range
Ingram Micro Netherlands
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3at PoE, IEEE 802.3af PoE|
|Regulatory Approvals||EN61000-4-3 (RS)
Free Fall: IEC60068-2-32
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1Gbps|
|Power Output||50V / 600mA, 30 Watts max. per port|
|Surge Protection||EN61000-4-2 (ESD)
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Terminal Block (4 Wire) Female|
|4 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||2 - PoE Link Indicators|
|Input Voltage||50 ~ 57 DC|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||2.6 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||212 g [7.5 oz]|
|Package Height||48 mm [1.9 in]|
|Package Length||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Package Width||15.5 cm [6.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||415 g [14.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port PoE Injector|
|1 - DIN Rail Bracket w/ Screws|
|2 - Wall Mount Brackets w/ Screws|
|1 - 4-Pin Terminal Block|
|2 - Dust Covers (RJ-45)|
|1 - Power Cable w/ Female DC Jack|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.