IP67 Certified 2T2R 5GHz Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point - PoE-Powered 300Mbps 802.11a/n WiFi AP
Add 5GHz WiFi coverage to an outdoor area, with a ruggedized industrial access point - PoE Powered
Product ID: R300WN22MO5E
The R300WN22MO5E Outdoor Wireless Access Point lets you add 5GHz Wireless-N network coverage to an outdoor area, through a ruggedized industrial access point.
This outdoor access point features an IP67 certified, die-cast metal enclosure with heavy-duty cable grommets so it can withstand the outdoor elements and offers pole and wall-mounting options. Plus, the PoE-powered AP includes a passive Power-over-Ethernet injector, enabling you to install it in locations where a typical power outlet is unavailable. PoE pass-through via the secondary LAN port lets you connect data and power to a PoE-capable device near the access point.
By isolating your WiFi network to the 5GHz frequency, dual-band smartphones, tablets or laptops can operate with less interference from other devices than on the more common 2.4GHz band. For optimal wireless coverage, the AP broadcasts a signal through a high-powered 800mW internal 10dBi 2T2R antenna.
The device offers support for several different operating modes (AP, WDS and WISP), which help you to create a wireless network from a wired connection, bridge multiple APs together or extend the range of an existing wireless network. The AP supports Wireless-N data rates up to 300Mbps with security through WEP, WPA, or WPA2 authentication, all configurable through an easy-to-use web-based utility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create an outdoor Wireless-N access point from an existing wired or wireless connection to eliminate network dead spots and allow wireless devices to connect across large open spaces
- Use WDS (Wireless Distribution System) to mesh multiple Access Points together
- Connect your 5GHz capable smartphone or tablet to a Wireless A/N network for a stronger and more reliable WiFi connection
- Perfect for broadcasting a less congested 5GHz, 300Mbps Wireless-N network across industrial or educational environments
- Use the secondary LAN port to deploy remote PoE-Powered devices such as switches or IP cameras
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Withstand the harsh elements, with the rugged metal IP67 rated housing
- Operate efficiently with less interference from other devices, through 5Ghz operation at 300Mbps
- Customize your wireless network as needed, with support for several operating modes
Ingram Micro Netherlands
|Antenna Configuration||2x2:2 (TxR:S)|
|Chipset ID||Atheros - AR9342|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.11a/n|
|Frequency Range||5.500 ~ 5.805 GHz|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Max Distance||3.7 km (2.3 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Modulation||OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM and 64-QAM|
|WEP Data Encryption|
|WPA and WPA2-PSK Data Encryption|
|WPA and WPA2 Enterprise Data Encryption|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)|
|Internal Ports||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available indoor AC electrical outlet|
|Cat 5 (or better) network cabling from PoE Injector to Wireless AP and PoE Injector to LAN Switch/router (no more than 100m total)|
|LED Indicators||3 - Wireless Signal Strength|
|1 - Power|
|2 - LAN Link / Activity|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||0.5 A|
|Output Voltage||48 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||13.5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||100% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 85°C (-22°F to 185°F)|
|Material||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||5.8 cm [2.3 in]|
|Product Length||16.1 cm [6.3 in]|
|Product Width||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||700 g [24.7 oz]|
|Package Height||86 mm [3.4 in]|
|Package Length||35.5 cm [14 in]|
|Package Width||21.2 cm [8.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.3 kg [2.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Outdoor Wireless Access Point|
|1 - PoE Injector|
|1 - Pole Mounting Kit|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Quick Start Guide|
IP67 Certified 2T2R 2.4GHz Outdoor Wireless-N Access Point - PoE-Powered 300 Mbps 802.11b/g/n WiFi AP
Add 2.4GHz WiFi coverage to an outdoor area, with a ruggedized industrial access point - PoE Powered
Create a long-range, high-performance Wireless-N network from a wired connection – PoE powered
Make Gigabit network connections using this high quality Cat6 Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
This device's default static IP address is 192.168.2.254.
- Make sure that the R300WN22MOD5 is on the same network as your computer.
- In an Internet browser, enter the IP address of the unit. The default IP address is 192.168.2.254.
- In the user name field, enter the user name. The default user name is root.
- In the password field, enter the password. The default password is default.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.