Dell EMC SFP-10G-LRM Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10Gbase-LRM
10 Gbps | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 200 m (656 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP10GLRMEMS
The SFP10GLRMEMS is a Dell EMC SFP-10G-LRM compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Dell EMC brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10Base-LRM compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 200 m (656 ft).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 200 m (656 ft)
- MTBF: 38,631,862 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC™|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||200 m (656 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||30.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.