Juniper SFPP-10GE-LR Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-LR
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFPP10GELRST
The SFPP10GELRST is a Juniper XBR-000180 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10GBase-LR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 38,631,862 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||10 km (6.2 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.3W|
|Connector A||1 - SFP Slot Plug|
|Connector B||1 - Fiber Optic LC Duplex Female|
|Product Height||1.2 cm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||65 mm [2.6 in]|
|Product Width||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||72 g [2.5 oz]|
|Package Height||31 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||115 mm [4.5 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.