Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-TX Compatible SFP Module - 10BASE-T - SFP to RJ45 Cat6/Cat5e - 10/100/1000 Mbps - RJ-45 100m - Cisco Meraki MS225, MX400, MS250
10/100/1000 Mbps | Copper | RJ45 | 100 m (328 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: MASFP1GBTXST
- 100% CISCO MERAKI MA-SFP-1GB-TX COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco Meraki switches like MS225, MX400, MS250, MS350, MX84 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10BASE-T | 1 Gbps | Copper | RJ-45 Connector | Distances up to 100m (328ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
The MASFP1GBSXST is a Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco Meraki™ brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1GbE (1000 Mbps) connectivity over copper cable, for 10BASE-T, 1000BASE-T and 100BASE-TX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 4,655,371 hours
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.3 Watts
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Compatible Brand||Cisco Meraki|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T|
|IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||100 m (328 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1000 Mbps|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||MSA or Cisco Meraki compliant SFP port|
|For use in 1 Gigabit networking equipment and media converters|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.3 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Package Height||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Package Length||93 mm [3.7 in]|
|Package Width||11.8 cm [4.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||51 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP transceiver|
|Product Height||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||68 mm [2.7 in]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||21 g [0.7 oz]|
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
Connect a PCI Express-based desktop or rackmount PC directly to a fiber optic network using the Gigabit SFP of your choice
Scale your network and connect up to 10 different Gigabit Ethernet devices, including 8x RJ45 + 2x fiber optic connections using the SFPs of your choice
Add up to 10 different GbE devices to your network, using 8 RJ45 (PoE+) and 2 fiber-optic connections, with intelligent Layer 2 management
Wall Mount Ethernet Switch | 10/100/1000Mbps | 8 RJ45 Ports | L2 Managed
Convert and extend different networks over a Gigabit fiber cable connection using the SFP of your choice
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
SFP fiber transceivers (mini-GBIC) are specific to applications and therefore, you need to select the correct fiber transceiver for your application. StarTech.com offers a few types of fiber transceivers: Cisco®, Cisco Meraki®, HP®, and Juniper® compatible, as well as standard gigabit SFP converters. Although the transceivers may be referred to as GBIC or mini-GBIC, the correct terminology for the device is small form-factor pluggable transceiver or SFP . StarTech.com does not carry GBIC converters.
If your device is not a Cisco device, it can still use Cisco compatible SFPs. Cisco SFPs are specifically coded to be compatible with Cisco devices. A standard SFP will not work in a Cisco device.
StarTech.com offers two different output connector types for SFPs: RJ-45 and fiber.
No special requirements are necessary to use RJ-45 SFPs. However, if you use fiber transceivers, the following items need to be the same as the interconnecting equipment:
The connector type, such as LC, SC, or ST.
The mode (single mode or multi mode).
The wavelength, such as 850 nm, 1310 nm, or 1550 nm.
The DDM support.
The speed, such as 10Gbps.
Note: The properties listed above cannot be converted or changed by a cable, excluding the connector type.
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.