M5 x 12mm - Mounting Screws - 100 Pack, Black
Install your rack-mountable hardware securely with these high-quality screws
Product ID: CABSCREWSM5B
- All-black steel construction
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- One hundred M5 screws included
This 100-pack of M5 mounting screws is convenient to have on hand for installing rack-mountable equipment, such as your server, network or audio/video equipment. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
They are also suitable for new server rack and cabinet setups - perfect for those times when you drop or misplace a screw or two. The bulk package ensures that you have enough screws available for all of your installations, when you need them.
The server rack screws come in an all-black finish for a seamless look.
The CABSCREWSM5B is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
Mount your standard rack-mountable equipment into a server rack or cabinet
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||3101144|
|Quantity per package||50|
|Product Length||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Weight||434.3 g [15.3 oz]|
|Product Width||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||439.1 g [15.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||100 - M5 screws|
Store your equipment in this sturdy steel rack with casters for mobility
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in an adjustable 12U open-frame rack
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in an adjustable 25U open-frame rack
42U Adjustable Depth Open Frame 4 Post Server Rack Cabinet - Flat Pack w/ Casters, Levelers and Cable Management Hooks
Store your servers, network and telecommunications equipment in an adjustable 42U open-frame rack
Frequently Asked Questions
When you install your rack equipment, it’s important to put the heaviest equipment on the bottom of the rack, first. This provides a strong base and is especially important if you are installing a lot of equipment on a tall rack. This also prevents the server rack from becoming top heavy and falling over.
If your equipment is long, heavy, unbalanced or otherwise difficult to handle, ask someone to help you install the equipment so you don’t injure yourself or damage the equipment.
Finally, when you tighten down your screws make sure you don’t strip or damage the screws. This is especially important to be aware of when using electric tools which can generate more torque.
The patch panel will be mounted using cage nuts, so the first step is to install them.
Once installed, the cage nuts can be used to mount our patch panel.
To install your server rack equipment, fasten the mounting screws into the cage nuts. After you tighten your screws, check to make sure your rack equipment is securely installed.
If you have questions about installing equipment into a server rack, contact our technical support team for further assistance.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.