Monitor Riser with Drawer - Height Adjustable - Large
Free up desk space and work in greater comfort with this adjustable monitor stand
Product ID: MONSTADJDL
- Height-adjustable monitor stand with large format 19.7” x 13” (500 x 330 mm) sits easily on your desk
- Supports a 13” - 32” (330 - 812.8 mm) monitor up to 22 lb. (10 kg)
- Stackable columns let you choose between three different heights, with a maximum height of 6.6" (168 mm)
Raise your monitor to eye level for more comfortable viewing, while saving desktop space. This sturdy height-adjustable monitor stand supports a monitor up to 32” in size and up to 22 lb. (10 kg) in weight, and provides a large storage space underneath the riser. It features stackable columns that sit neatly on your desk or table, leaving enough space to fit virtually any laptop. It even has a drawer to hold office supplies.
Adjust your monitor to the desired height
Create a workstation that works best for your needs. This monitor riser features modular columns, made of stackable components that snap together easily to raise or lower the height of the monitor stand. You can choose between three different height settings, with a maximum height of 6.6" (168 mm). You can also reconfigure the columns at any time to adjust the height of the stand.
Maximize desk space and reduce clutter
The monitor stand makes it easy to work free from clutter. The work surface raises your monitor to a comfortable height to create a more ergonomic environment. The large monitor riser, 19.7” x 13” (500 x 330 mm), provides ample storage area underneath. You can also use the work platform to hold a printer, to free up counter space.
In the area under the stand, between the columns, there is large storage area with plenty of space to put your laptop and personal items. A convenient drawer gives you an easily accessible place to keep pens and other small office supplies. There is even a front slot that will hold most tablets and phones, so your important devices are close at hand when you need them.
The monitor stand is easy to assemble, so you’ll be up and running in no time. The non-skid base on the columns protects your work surface from scratches or scuffs and ensures your monitor rests securely while you work. A built-in cable manager routes cables neatly to keep them out of view.
The MONSTADJDL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a more ergonomic, clutter-free workspace in office environments and work cubicles
- Raise your monitor or printer off the desk or table to free up space
- Enhance your home office by maximizing desktop space while adding comfort to your work day
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||10 kg [22.1 lb]|
|Product Height||16.8 cm [6.6 in]|
|Product Length||50 cm [19.7 in]|
|Product Width||33 cm [13 in]|
|Weight of Product||1.6 kg [3.6 lb]|
|Package Height||91 mm [3.6 in]|
|Package Length||52.8 cm [20.8 in]|
|Package Width||36 cm [14.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2 kg [4.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - stand surface|
|8 - small risers|
|4 - large risers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
USB C Multiport Adapter - Portable USB-C Dock to 4K HDMI, 2-pt USB 3.0 Hub, SD/SDHC, GbE, 60W PD Pass-Through - USB-C Travel Mini Docking Station - USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.