Ceiling TV Mount for Back-to-Back Displays - 3.5' to 5' Pole
Dual Display Mount | Full Motion | For 32" to 75" Displays
Product ID: FPCEILBTB
- Save space with this ceiling TV mount, suspending two 32" to 75" TVs back to back
- Easy height adjustment with min-max pole length extension of 42" to 61" (1060 to 1560 mm)
- Flexible ceiling TV mount swivels +60°/-60° to adjust to sloped or level ceilings
Create impressive and effective digital signage with this ceiling TV mount, suspending two 32" to 75" TVs, back-to-back. Ideal for open spaces in retail, hospitality, restaurants and many other areas, the dual-screen mount provides a versatile way to inform customers, and doubles the audience viewing your content.
Back-to-Back TV Mount
The dual-screen mount securely holds two flat-screen TVs back to back, in landscape position. The steel mount supports VESA mount displays up to 600 x 400 mm with a weight capacity of 99 lb. (45 kg) per display.
With a telescopic pole, the ceiling TV mount lets you suspend two displays at your desired distance from the ceiling, working with a range of ceiling heights. The pole-mount TV bracket can extend from 41.7" to 61.4" (1060 to 1560 mm), with a total lift (height extension) of 19.7" (500 mm).
Easy Screen Adjustment
For optimum viewing, the mount lets you swivel the display+180/-180 degrees around the pole. The free-tilting design lets you adjust the tilt angle +5/-20 degrees.
Swivels to Suit Your Ceiling
The dual-display mount accommodates a wide variety of ceiling types. Swivel the ceiling TV mount to work with virtually any type of ceiling for level viewing, including sloped ceilings (up to 60 degrees) or horizontal (flat) ceilings.
Simple Setup and Cable Management
The ceiling mount provides a hook-and-mount design for easy setup. The wire-management channels keep cables concealed.
FPCEILBTB is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Set up back-to-back TVs in retail, healthcare, hospitality and other areas
- Keep your guests informed and entertained
- Ideal for digital signage, menu boards, and other applications
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Ceiling Mount|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||+5° / -20°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||75"|
|Maximum Height||1560 mm [61.4 in]|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Minimum Height||1060 mm [41.7 in]|
|Swivel / Pivot||+180° to -180°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||45 kg [99.5 lb]|
|Product Height||83.5 cm [32.9 in]|
|Product Length||68 cm [26.8 in]|
|Product Width||16.5 cm [6.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||9.8 kg [21.7 lb]|
|Package Height||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Length||93.5 cm [36.8 in]|
|Package Width||31 cm [12.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10.8 kg [24 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Upper Pole (with Ceiling Mount)|
|1 - Lower Pole|
|1 - TV Mount|
|4 - Vertical Brackets|
|2 - Horizontal Brackets|
|2 - M5 x 55 Screws|
|2 - Nuts|
|8 - M5 x 14 Screws|
|8 - M6 x 14 Screws|
|8 - M6 x 30 Screws|
|8 - M8 x 30 Screws|
|8 - M8 x 50 Screws|
|8 - Rectangular Washers|
|4 - Round Washers|
|16 - Small Spacers|
|16 - Large Spacers|
|4 - Ceiling Mounting Screws|
|4 - Concrete Anchors|
|1 - Wrench|
|1 - Hex Key|
|1 - Mounting Template|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.