PCIe HDMI Video Capture Card - HDMI, VGA, DVI, or Component Video at 1080p60
Use this dual-profile internal capture card to record 1080p video at 60 frames per second
Product ID: PEXHDCAP60L2
- Seamless picture quality with 1080p video capture at 60fps
- Record from virtually any device with support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component input sources
- H.264 encoding ensures wide device compatibility with exported video files
This PCIe video capture card lets you record 1080p HD video and 2-channel stereo audio (HDMI/RCA) to your computer system. With multiple video inputs, including HDMI, DVI, VGA and component, this all-in-one capture card can record original content from virtually any device.
You can install the card into any low-profile or full-profile PCIe slot, including fixed workstations such as 2U or 4U rack-mounted servers or media centers. Installing your capture device internally through PCIe ensures a secure and reliable way to capture video.
Seamless picture quality at 60 frames per second
With frame rates up to 60fps (frames per second) and H.264 encoding, this card is perfect for capturing high-definition video for editing, compiling, and archiving. The capture card supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios and lets you record lossless video at 60fps. This ensures that every frame of content is saved, unlike 30fps capture devices that only capture half the action.
60fps exactly matches the output of most computer video cards, which makes this capture card great for recording the output from your PC, server, or point-of-sale station, when creating software training and tutorial videos.
H.264 encoding for wide device compatibility
The included software encodes captured video in H.264 -- the most widely adopted video compression standard in the world. This ensures your video captures are compatible with most device platforms such as PC, Mac, iOS and Android™.
The software not only lets you capture and export videos, but it also lets you take screenshots, schedule recordings and instantly stream your video source over the internet using online services such as Twitch, and others.
This HD capture card can record lossless raw video, which makes it compatible with Microsoft® DirectShow. This means you can record video using your preferred third-party DirectShow software, such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
Flexible input solutions for convenient compatibility
This adapter card features DVI-I signaling and multiple adapters to support many video input types. With multiple A/V input options, you can capture video from a wide variety of sources including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also expand the capabilities of this capture card by using A/V adapters to record from other video sources such as SDI, using our SDI to HDMI converter (SDI2HD) (sold separately). Support for a variety of A/V devices and signals is ideal for archiving analog video footage into a digital database.
The capture device also includes easy-to-use software that’s compatible with NTSC and PAL systems - a must-have for professional video archiving applications where source media can change from project to project.
The PEXHDCAP60L2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This capture device will not record digitally encrypted content.
Computer System Requirements:
Expansion slot: PCI-Express 2
CPU: i5-3330 or higher
RAM: 4GB or higher
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Record video for training and tutorial purposes from a variety of video output technologies
- Stream live video feeds online with streaming services such as Twitch.tv
- Capture HD video game play at 60 frames per second, while playing on a different display using the ST122HDMILE HDMI splitter
- Convert analog video to digital, in professional video archiving applications
|Chipset ID||Mstar - MST3367CMK|
|Industry Standards||NTSC, PAL-M, PAL-60, PAL|
|Video Encoding: MPEG4/H.264|
|Audio Specifications||HDMI or Component RCA Stereo|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60)|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||Video input: 1920x1080 (1080p/30/50/60) Video output: 1920x1080 (1080p/60)|
|Supported Resolutions||1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - PCI Express x1 Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Expansion slot: PCI-Express 2|
|CPU: i5-3330 or higher|
|RAM: 4GB or higher|
|Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32 or 64 bit)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-5°C to 50°C (23°F to 122°F)|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||5.6 in [14.1 cm]|
|Product Width||2.7 in [69 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|Package Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Package Length||5.7 in [14.4 cm]|
|Package Width||8.1 in [20.7 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 lb [0.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Express capture card|
|1 - DVI to HDMI adapter|
|1 - DVI to VGA adapter|
|1 - component video breakout cable|
|1 - s-video and composite video breakout cable|
|1 - low-profile bracket|
|1 - full-profile bracket (attached)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Capture and convert an S-Video or Composite video on your PC or Mac®, as digital media
Capture a High-Definition HDMI, DVI, VGA, or Component Video source to your PC
Frequently Asked Questions
A Windows 10 update may prevent a Capture Device from being detected by your Computer. Enabling access to your Camera and Microphone will resolve this issue.
To enable access to your Camera:
- Click the Start icon.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click the Privacy tile.
- Click Camera.
- Locate the slider that says Let apps use my camera. Toggle this slider to the On position.
To enable access to your Microphone:
- Click the Start icon.
- Click Settings icon.
- Click Privacy tile.
- Click Microphone.
- Locate the slider that says Let apps use my microphone. Toggle this slider to the On position.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.