8-Port 4K 60Hz HDMI Splitter
Easily distribute an HDMI 4K60 signal to up to eight monitors with this HDMI 2.0 splitter
Product ID: ST128HD20
- Offers HDMI 2.0 technology which can support 4K 60Hz HDR
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling even at 4K 60Hz with bandwidth up to 18Gbps
This 4K HDMI splitter lets you connect your HDMI video source to eight HDMI displays, with support for Ultra HD resolutions and HDR (High Dynamic Range) as well as 7.1 surround sound audio.
Supports true 4K at 60Hz
This 8-port 4K 60Hz HDMI splitter offers full support for your HDMI 2.0 equipment, including true 4K resolution at 60Hz. For smoother video and color transitions, the splitter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, meaning every pixel gets its own unique color. Support for HDMI 2.0 devices means this splitter can transmit bandwidth up to 18Gbps, making it the ideal solution for high-resolution tasks requiring the highest color detail.
Note: In order to support 4K 60Hz coming through the splitter, each device in the chain must support HDCP 2.2.
The splitter supports HDCP 2.2 and is backward compatible with 4K 30Hz and 1080p displays. This ensures that it will work with lower resolution displays such as TVs or projectors around your site or in your digital signage application.
Easy installation and setup
The 4K HDMI splitter offers easy plug-and-play installation with no additional software or drivers required. The splitter passes EDID between your video source and the display attached to port 1, ensuring native settings such as resolution and refresh rate are configured automatically.
The ST128HD20 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty.
- Output and split your 4K 60Hz HDMI signal to eight different HDMI displays
- Distribute 4K 60Hz video to computer monitors that require the highest quality of image detail, such as in control centers or video production studios
- Share corporate information or advertising on multiple displays with digital signage
- Display the same information on multiple displays in the waiting rooms of healthcare or educational institutions
|Industry Standards||HDMI 2.0|
|Audio Specifications||7.1 surround sound|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||3840x2160 (4K) @ 60Hz|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Connector B||8 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This video splitter is not compatible with the AMD Radeon RX460 graphics card|
|Connect the HDMI display with the lowest resolution and refresh rate capability to output #1 If HDCP 1.4 display is connected to port #1 the whole system defaults to HDCP 1.4.|
|LED Indicators||1 - power LED|
|1 - input LED|
|8 - output LEDs|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||3 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||15 W|
|Humidity||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ to +45℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10℃ to 70℃|
|Product Height||1 in [2.6 cm]|
|Product Length||10.2 in [25.8 cm]|
|Product Width||4.3 in [11 cm]|
|Weight of Product||26.9 oz [762 g]|
|Package Height||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Package Length||12.8 in [32.5 cm]|
|Package Width||10.2 in [26 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.7 lb [1.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI splitter|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|1 - set of mounting brackets|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.