Conference Table Connectivity Box for A/V - 4K
Interconnect Box | HDMI®, VGA and DisplayPort Inputs | HDMI Output
Product ID: BOX4HDECP2
- Easily collaborate by connecting your HDMI, VGA or DisplayPort laptop to your conference room’s HDMI display, from a single access point
- Charge your phone or tablet, with three accessible USB charge ports
- Add style and technological sophistication to your conference room or auditorium by building an A/V connectivity box into your table with a pop-up panel that hides ports when they’re not in use
This conference table connectivity box for A/V installs in your table or lectern to provide A/V, networking, and USB charging connectivity in your boardroom, auditorium, or classroom. The box makes it easy to connect HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA laptops to your room’s large HDMI display, and provides LAN and USB power connectivity for charging USB devices. The box also provides some boardroom cable management by hiding connectivity cables in your table.
Collaborate Easily Using the Big Screen
The table box enables presenters in your conference room to easily share their laptop screen on the room’s large display or projector, with supported resolutions up to 4K 30Hz.
To share video from virtually any laptop, the table box supports HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort inputs and automatically outputs the most recently connected input to the HDMI display.
Provide Convenient USB Charging and Wired Network Connectivity
Enabling visitors in your conference room to charge their iPhone, iPad, smartphone, or tablet, the table box features three USB charge ports. Plus, the box features an Ethernet pass-through port to provide secure wired network connectivity in rooms where Wi-Fi® isn’t available.
Add Style and Technological Sophistication to Any Room
The boardroom interconnect box has an aluminum finish that complements your space. The hideaway panel eliminates clutter by discreetly covering the connection ports when they’re not in use.
TAA compliant BOX4HDECP2 is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Install in tables or podiums
- Use for presenting and video conferencing
- Share video to collaborate in office environments
- Share video conference software to your entire room
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|3.5 mm Audio|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920 x 1200 60Hz|
|Maximum Cable Length||50 ft [15.2 m]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||3840x2160 (4K) 30Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||3840x2160 (4K) 30Hz (HDMI and DP Inputs Only)
2560x1600 60Hz (HDMI and DP Inputs Only)
1920x1200 60Hz (Maximum VGA Input)
1920x1080 (1080p) 60Hz
1280x720 (720p) 60Hz
**Lower resolutions and refresh rates, not stated but below the maximum, may also be supported
|Video Revision||HDMI 1.4|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Input|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Input|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|3 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||VGA (Input) to HDMI (Output) - HDMI Output Port is Active
DisplayPort (Input) to HDMI (Output) - HDMI Output Port is Active
HDMI (Input) to HDMI (Output) - HDMI Output Port is Passive
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||24|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10% to 85% (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||3.9 in [9.8 cm]|
|Product Length||6.7 in [17 cm]|
|Product Width||3.9 in [10 cm]|
|Weight of Product||3.8 lb [1.7 kg]|
|Package Height||3.9 in [9.8 cm]|
|Package Length||6.7 in [17 cm]|
|Package Width||3.9 in [100 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4 lb [1.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - conference table box|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - die cut outline|
|2 - mounting brackets|
|1 - cable tie bracket|
|2 - cable tie bracket screws|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Install this AV connectivity panel into any boardroom table, and connect the screen from any laptop with HDMI, VGA or mDP to an HDMI display
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices over longer distances
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.