Conference Table Cable Management Box - Table Top - Conference Room AV - Conference Table Connectivity Box
Eliminate clutter at your table or podium, by organizing and storing cables in this conference table cable management box
Product ID: BOX4CABLE
This cable access box offers a clutter-free solution for keeping the cables on your conference-room table or lectern out of sight but still easy to access. The box features a strong build providing a sturdy in-table cable conduit. Plus, the bezel and lid of the cable box are stylized with a brushed aluminum finish, adding character that compliments any table or lectern.
Keep your cables out of sight
You can install the cable box into virtually any conference-room table or lectern to conceal up to nine of your AV, network or charging cables when they’re not in use. The box features a discreet brushed aluminum hide-away panel that discreetly integrates into your boardroom or classroom.
Connect when you need to
When you need to access one of the cables, you can simply slide open the cover panel, and connect the necessary cable to your laptop. When you’re finished, just slide the cable back into the box. The access holes at the bottom of the panel are engineered to let gravity do all the work, seamlessly guiding your cables back and concealing the cable below your table. You'll never have to worry about losing cables, plus, your cables won't tangled with each other.
The BOX4CABLE is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Route common power adapter cables to charge laptops, iPads or other mobile devices
- Build into a lectern, for live presentations
- Hide your cables by building them directly into your table or podium
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cables with ferrites may impact cable maneuverability within the cable hole. If ferrites are required, we recommend using cables with ferrites that are positioned as close to the connector as possible.|
|Humidity||10% ~ 70% RH|
|Operating Temperature||15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||15°C to 65°C (59°F to 149°F)|
|Material||Steel and Aluminum|
|Product Height||3.6 in [91 mm]|
|Product Length||5.8 in [14.7 cm]|
|Product Width||5.8 in [14.7 cm]|
|Weight of Product||29.5 oz [836 g]|
|Package Height||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Package Length||7.1 in [18 cm]|
|Package Width||7.1 in [18 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 lb [1.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - cable access box|
|2 - mounting brackets with screws and wing-nuts|
|4 - large nylon split bushings|
|7 - small nylon split bushings|
|1 - diecut outline|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Install this AV connectivity panel into any boardroom table, and connect the screen from any laptop with HDMI, VGA or mDP to an HDMI display
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.