0.65m (2 ft) Short Apple 30-pin Dock Connector or Micro USB to USB Combo Cable for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Sync your Micro USB, iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® devices using a single cable
Product ID: USB2UBADC1M
The USB2UBADC1M Apple® (30-pin) Dock Connector/Micro USB to USB Combo Cable (0.65m) offers a simple and reliable solution for connecting Micro USB or iOS-enabled mobile digital devices to your computer, for syncing or charging.
For charging your devices and syncing data between your computer and your iPhone®/iPad®/iPod® or Micro USB devices, the cable features a combination Micro USB connector and Dock Connector on one end, and a standard USB male connector on the other, enabling you to connect directly (or through a dock) to a computer USB port. Or, to simply charge the device, connect it to a USB wall outlet power adapter.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by our lifetime warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Fully compatible with all iPods®/iPhones®/iPads® and Micro USB devices
- All-in-one cable design enables you to charge Apple® or Micro USB devices anywhere you go from a computer, USB wall charger, or vehicle USB charger
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple (30-pin) Dock Connector Male|
|1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2.1 ft [0.7 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [0.8 cm]|
|Product Length||2.1 ft [0.7 m]|
|Product Width||1 in [26 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.8 oz [24 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Package Length||6.7 in [17 cm]|
|Package Width||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Apple® Dock Connector to USB Combo Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.