USB to Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Short - 15 cm (6 in.) - Black
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter
Product ID: USBLT15CMB
The USBLT15CMB 6in/15cm Black Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone, iPod and iPad enables close-range syncing and charging of your Lightning-enabled mobile digital devices. The cable is colored to suit black mobile devices and is short enough to minimize the clutter of excess cable, making it ideal for charging in your vehicle or for syncing to your laptop. Plus, the shorter cable design provides a portable solution that makes it perfect for carrying as a tablet or laptop accessory.
The reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates unnecessary clutter with a shorter cable design
- Simple to store in a tablet or laptop carrying case, as a portable connectivity solution
- Complements your black Apple mobile devices
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.5 ft [0.1 m]|
|Product Length||0.5 ft [0.1 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.2 oz [5 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28/32 AWG|
|Package Height||0.9 in [22 mm]|
|Package Length||8 in [20.2 cm]|
|Package Width||6 in [15.3 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 oz [53 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15cm Black Lighting Connector to USB Cable|
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices over longer distances
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.