Apple Lightning or Micro USB to USB Cable - 1m (3ft), White
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Product ID: LTUB1MWH
- All-in-one cable design that enables you to charge your Apple Lightning or Micro USB devices anywhere you go
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
Tired of carrying around multiple cables for charging and syncing your different mobile devices?
This convenient 2-in-1 cable lets you charge and sync either your Apple Lightning equipped devices or your Android™ mobile devices, through an available USB port on your PC or Mac computer.
Offering both a Lightning connector for your iPhone, iPod or iPad and a Micro USB connector for your Android phone or tablet, this is the perfect cable for all your mobile charging needs.
The LTUB1MWH white 2-in-1 charge-and-sync cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [0.8 cm]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.2 oz [34 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||1.2 in [31 mm]|
|Package Length||6.8 in [17.3 cm]|
|Package Width||3.2 in [82 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 oz [55 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Lightning / Micro USB to USB Combo Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.