2m Black DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M
Connect your serial devices, and transfer your files
Product ID: SCNM9FM2MBK
- 1x DB9 female connector
- 1x DB9 male connector
- High quality shielding prevents EMI interference
- Molded connectors with strain relief
The SCNM9FM2MBK 2m DB9 Null Modem Cable features one DB9 male and one DB9 female connector, allowing you to connect a serial device to a 9-pin serial port, or transfer files directly from PC-to-PC via a serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this RS232 null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maintain reliable serial connections, free of EMI interference
- Guaranteed dependability
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Number of Conductors||7|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [34 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4 oz [113.5 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0 in [0.1 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.2 oz [119 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Black DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.