DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/M
Cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
Product ID: NM9MM
This Null Modem Adapter features two DB9 male connectors - a cost-saving way to convert a straight through cable into a null modem cable.
The DB9M Null modem cable adapter is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts a straight through serial cable in to a null modem cable
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||2 in [50.5 mm]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [33.6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.1 oz [32 g]|
|Package Height||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Package Length||0 in [0.1 mm]|
|Package Width||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.3 oz [37 g]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.