Cat 6 RJ45 Keystone Jack Blue - 110 Type
Add a Cat6 RJ45 connection to a wall plate, patch panel or surface connection box
Product ID: C6KEY110BL
- Engineered to meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568A and 568B specifications.
- Works with most standard universal wall plates.
StarTech.com’s tool-less keystone jacks are designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment.
Quality construction makes these jacks a key part of a reliable Category 6 network installation.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Solid, one-piece plastic construction for added durability.
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Weight of Product||0.5 oz [14 g]|
|Package Height||0.7 in [19 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [19 g]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.