USB-C to USB-A Adapter Cable - M/F - 6in - USB 3.0 - USB-IF Certified
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Product ID: USB31CAADP
- USB-IF Certified
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
Have you purchased a new device that only came equipped with a USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port, such as a laptop or tablet? Do you need to connect to older USB 3.0 or 2.0 devices?
This USB-C™ to USB-A adapter makes it easy to connect USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices to new USB-C devices. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C port to turn it into a USB Type-A port, and you’re ready to connect your older devices. The adapter is compatible with USB 3.0 enabled computers, such as the Dell Latitude 11 5000 2-in-1, and more.
Provide superior connections with a USB-IF certified adapter
The adapter has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable, high-quality connection for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB31CAADP is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
Ingram Micro Colombia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Product Height||0.4 in [1 cm]|
|Product Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Product Width||0.7 in [1.7 cm]|
|Weight of Product||0.5 oz [15 g]|
|Package Height||0.5 in [12 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.1 USB-C to USB-A Adapter|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.