Desktop Monitor Stand - Silver - Works with iMac, Apple Cinema Display and Thunderbolt Display
Place a display, up to 30” in size, at your desk, using this height-adjustable monitor mount with integrated cable management
Product ID: ARMPIVSTND
The adjustable monitor stand lets you mount a display on your desk, with tilt, pivot and height adjustments for perfect positioning.
The monitor stand holds most common displays with ease, supporting monitors from 12 - 30" up to a maximum weight capacity of 30lbs (14kg).
For added flexibility, you can use the included hardware to mount your Apple Cinema Display, Thunderbolt Display or Apple iMac. The stand works with any Apple Cinema Display or Thunderbolt Display that came with a removable stand or built-in VESA mount adapter. It also works with the 24-inch iMac and 27-inch iMac with a removable stand, or with a built-in VESA mount adapter.
The desktop monitor stand features a 15in (380mm) tall support post, for a much greater range of height adjustments than typical monitor stands can provide. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the LCD stand also supports landscape to portrait display rotation.
Adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily to create an ergonomic work environment, with the added benefit of reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk by mounting on a support post above the desk surface.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The ARMPIVSTND is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Mount a display on your desk or table with tilt, swivel and height adjustment capabilities
- Lift your display higher above your desk surface for ideal viewing angles
- Rotate your display to portrait orientation for web design and coding
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Experience an ergonomic workspace, through simple display height, position and viewing angle adjustments
- Maximize space efficiency by elevating your display above the desk surface
Ingram Micro Colombia
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|ARMPIVSTND is compatible with||
• 24-inch LED Cinema Display and 27-inch LED Cinema Display
• 27-inch Apple Thunderbolt Display
• 24-inch iMac and 27-inch iMac with removable stand or built-in VESA mount adapter
|Display Tilt||+45° / -15°|
|Maximum Display Size||30in|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||30.9 lb [14 kg]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||4.1 in [10.5 cm]|
|Product Length||10.2 in [26 cm]|
|Product Width||13 in [33 cm]|
|Weight of Product||5.2 lb [2.4 kg]|
|Package Height||4.6 in [11.8 cm]|
|Package Length||21.2 in [538 mm]|
|Package Width||10.7 in [27.3 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.3 lb [3.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Aluminum Base|
|1 - Support Post|
|1 - Monitor Mount|
|1 - Cable Clip|
|1 - Iron Position Ring|
|4 - M5x18mm Hex Screws|
|1 - Flange|
|4 - Plastic Caps|
|1 - Torx Tool|
|1 - 3mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 4mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - Access Card|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|2 - M6x16mm Screws|
|4 - Rubber Feet|
|1 - Instruction manual|
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with gas-spring height adjustment and cable management
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.