Desk-Mount Dual Monitor Mount - Vertical - Steel
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 27” Monitors
Product ID: ARMDUALV
This sturdy and sleek desk-mount dual-monitor mount raises two displays off the surface of your desk or table, to save space and increase your productivity. With its heavy-duty steel construction, the dual-monitor mount securely holds two monitors each up to 27” or two ultrawide monitors up to 34", stacked vertically.
Configure your Displays to Enhance Productivity
The vertical dual-monitor mount holds two displays, one above the other, in a vertical configuration. The height of the monitors can be adjusted, along the 27.5” (700 mm) pole.
With the double monitor arm, you can work more comfortably, reducing neck and eye strain without having to look side to side when comparing files or reviewing reference material on your screens. It’s ideal for comparing spreadsheets, web design, coding, creating and reviewing files, and many others.
Adjust your Screens for Ideal Viewing
The adjustable monitor stand enables smooth, effortless +45/-45 degree tilt and +45/-45 degree swivel, making it easy to reduce glare and find the perfect viewing angle. It can also rotate a full 360 degrees giving you flexible viewing options.
Rugged Steel Design
The steel dual monitor arm supports monitors 13” to 27” each in size, or ultrawide monitors up to 34", with a maximum weight of 22.1 lb. (10 kg) per monitor. The surface finish features a powder coating to help resist scratches.
The computer monitor mount makes it easy to mount your VESA mount compatible displays above your desk, using the included C-clamp or grommet mount. For easier mounting, the VESA mount features notches that let you pre-set the mounting screws. Cable clips keep your cables neatly out of sight.
ARMDUALV is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Stack two displays vertically, ideal for comparing documents, web design or coding
- Enhance your productivity in office settings including business, healthcare, financial and real estate
- Save space in your business or home office by stacking monitors vertically
Ingram Micro Colombia
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.46 in. (10 - 88 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.46 in. (10 - 88 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.41 - 1.96 in. (10.5 - 50 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||27in|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+45° / -45°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||22.1 lb [10 kg]|
|Product Height||35.4 in [90 cm]|
|Product Length||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Product Width||4.6 in [11.6 cm]|
|Weight of Product||7.5 lb [3.4 kg]|
|Package Height||4.8 in [12.2 cm]|
|Package Length||17.2 in [43.8 cm]|
|Package Width||6.5 in [16.4 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9.4 lb [4.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - lower pole|
|1 - upper pole|
|1 - desk clamp|
|1 - grommet collar|
|2 - VESA monitor mounts|
|1 - pole connector|
|2 - cable-management clips|
|1 - cap|
|5 - rubber pads|
|1 - grommet plate|
|1 - 3 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|8 - M4x12 mm screws|
|8 - M5x12 mm screws|
|8 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | DVI to VGA Adapter | Vertical
Laptop Docking Station | USB 3.0 | TAA Compliant | Mac & Windows®
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.