Desk-Mount Monitor Arm - Full Motion Articulating - Slim Profile
Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
Product ID: ARMSLIM
This slim, articulating monitor arm lets you mount a flat-panel display on your desk or table, with dynamic adjustments that make it easy to position your monitor for the perfect viewing angle and optimal comfort. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The versatile monitor arm lets you extend, tilt, pan, swivel and pivot your display with a full range of motion across multiple axes, and features spring-assisted height adjustments for effortless positioning. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down your screen, the LCD arm also supports simple landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
With a stylish, slim design that looks great and takes up only a small amount of desk space, the monitor arm gives you the flexibility to locate your display as needed while reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk. Mounting your display above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily, for an ergonomic work environment.
Supporting 12 - 26" displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 15lbs (7kg), the monitor-mounting arm holds your display with ease, and integrates a cable management channel to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole.
The StarTech.com ARMSLIM monitor arm is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Mount a display to the side of your desk or table with a wide range of adjustment capability
- Grommet mount your display through a desk or above a server cabinet and position as needed
- Elevate your display higher above your desk surface for ideal viewing angles
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Raise or lower your display using only a finger, with a spring-assisted height adjustment
- Place your display at an optimal viewing angle, with a flexible articulating monitor arm
- Maximize space-efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
Ingram Micro Colombia
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 3.93 in. (20 - 100 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 1.96 in. (20 - 50 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.39 - 2.36 in. (10 - 60 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+/- 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -65°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||23.5 in [596 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||26in|
|Swivel / Pivot||180° around the support post
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||15.5 lb [7 kg]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Weight of Product||7 lb [3.2 kg]|
|Package Height||5.1 in [12.9 cm]|
|Package Length||18.1 in [46.1 cm]|
|Package Width||13.7 in [34.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9.3 lb [4.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Articulating Monitor Arm|
|1 - 2-in-1 Desk / Grommet Clamp|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|1 - 6mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 3mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with gas-spring height adjustment and cable management
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Place a display, up to 30” in size, at your desk, using this height-adjustable monitor mount with integrated cable management
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.