Single Desk-Mount Monitor Arm - Full Motion Articulating - Steel
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Slim Profile | For up to 34" Monitors
Product ID: ARMSLIM
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 15.5 lb. (7 kg)
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 33.9"/86.1 cm)
- Easy to re-position with spring-assisted height adjustment and a gauge to indicate the level of resistance
This slim, articulating desk-mount monitor arm lets you mount a flat-panel display to free up space on your desk or table. The full motion articulating arm make it easy to position your monitor for the perfect viewing angle and optimal comfort.
Reclaim your Desk Space and Work in Comfort
With a stylish, slim design that looks great and takes up only a small amount of desk space, the single monitor arm lets you locate your display as needed while reclaiming valuable workspace. The monitor mount supports 12" to 34" displays with a maximum weight capacity of 15 lb. (7 kg). Mounting your display above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily, for an ergonomic work environment.
Full-Motion and Spring-Assisted Height Adjustment
The full motion mount lets you extend the arm a full 23.46" (596 mm). Position your monitor for ideal viewing with the articulating monitor arm. You can tilt and swivel your display with a full range of motion across multiple axes. The spring-assisted height adjustment lets you raise or lower your monitor with smooth and effortless positioning. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down your screen, the adjustable monitor arm also supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
Steel Construction and Easy Setup
With its durable steel construction, the display mount securely holds your computer monitor. Setting up is easy. You can either clamp the mount to the side of your desk or table, or mount it through a grommet hole (hardware included). The adjustable arm features a helpful indicator area to help configure the desired level of resistance for moving the display. The integrated cable management channel keeps things neat and organized.
The TAA compliant ARMSLIM monitor arm is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Mount a display to the side of your desk, table or counter with a wide range of adjustment capability
- Grommet mount your display through a desk and position as needed
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Raise or lower your display using only a finger, with a spring-assisted height adjustment
- Place your display at an optimal viewing angle, with a flexible articulating monitor arm
- Maximize space-efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
Ingram Micro Colombia
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 3.93 in. (20 - 100 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 1.96 in. (20 - 50 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.39 - 2.36 in. (10 - 60 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Rotation||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -65°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||23.5 in [596 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Swivel / Pivot||180° around the support post
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||15.5 lb [7 kg]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 15.5 lb. (7 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 36" (91.4 cm).|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Length||0 in [0 cm]|
|Weight of Product||7 lb [3.2 kg]|
|Package Height||5.1 in [12.9 cm]|
|Package Length||18.1 in [46.1 cm]|
|Package Width||13.7 in [34.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9.3 lb [4.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Articulating Monitor Arm|
|1 - 2-in-1 Desk / Grommet Clamp|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|1 - 6mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 3mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 34" Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | For up to 34” Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Works with iMac / Apple Cinema / Thunderbolt Displays | Up to 34" Monitors
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
USB-C Multiport Adapter - USB-C Travel Dock with 4K HDMI or 1080p VGA - Gigabit Ethernet, 5Gbps USB-A 3.0 - USB-C Digital AV Adapter Converter - USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 Laptop
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
USB C Multiport Adapter - Portable USB-C Dock to 4K HDMI, 2-pt USB 3.0 Hub, SD/SDHC, GbE, 60W PD Pass-Through - USB-C Travel Mini Docking Station - USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
USB-C Multiport Adapter - USB-C Travel Docking Station with 4K HDMI - 60W Power Delivery Pass-Through, GbE, 2pt USB-A 3.0 Hub - Portable Mini USB Type-C Dock for Laptop
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.