Video Wall Mount - Pop-Out Design - Micro-Adjustment
TV Video Wall System | Steel | Anti-Theft | For 45" to 70" Displays
Product ID: VIDWALLMNT
- Create an impressive video wall with this flat-screen TV mount, supporting a 45" to 70" display (anti-theft design)
- Pop-out design extends up to 12" (306 mm) to give rear-screen access for display adjustment
- 6 points of micro-adjustment (vertical, tilt and swivel) for exact display alignment
This professional video-wall mount features an innovative pop-out design that enables fast and easy display alignment and adjustment, within a multi-display video wall.
A Versatile Video Wall Mounting System
Engineered with heavy-duty steel, the video-wall mount securely supports 45" to 70" displays, weighing up to 154 lb. (70 kg).
Using multiple VIDWALLMNT wall mounts, you can create an impressive video wall, enabling you to align your displays in unison. It’s the ideal solution for public, business and commercial displays and includes an anti-theft feature (with padlock required).
Align Your Displays Seamlessly
With its unique pop-out design, the video wall mount helps you align your displays with perfect precision. Once installed, you simply press gently on the front of the display and the mount extends out from the wall for rear-screen access. This pop-out feature makes it easy to adjust the position and angle of the display, or replace a display when required.
The video-wall mount features 6 points of micro-adjustment, with vertical, tilt and swivel adjustments, to provide exact display alignment and an optimum viewing angle. You can tilt your display +3 / -5 degrees, adjust the swivel angle +1.2 / - 1.2 degrees, and rotate the display +3 / - 3 degrees. The video-wall mount also features lateral shift brackets, making it easy to move the display to the left or right for ideal alignment in your video wall.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
This video-wall mounting system is designed for easy set-up and maintenance. The pop-out design also assists in installation and maintenance, plus a convenient kickstand allows you to tilt the display up to 12 degrees giving you extra room when adjusting cables or accessing ports.
The VIDWALLMNT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a video wall in a lobby, retail venue or commercial space
- Set up multiple screens for presentations
- Ideal in educational facilities, medical or conference centers
Ingram Micro Colombia
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Minimum Profile from Wall||5.6 in [143 mm]|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||+3° / -5°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||12 in [306 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||70"|
|Minimum Display Size||45”|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||154.7 lb [70 kg]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The video-wall mount is designed for precise display alignment. You can tilt your display +3° / -5°, adjust the swivel angle +1.2° / - 1.2°, and rotate the display +3° / - 3°.|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Aluminum|
|Product Height||19 in [48.3 cm]|
|Product Length||36.8 in [93.4 cm]|
|Product Width||12 in [30.6 cm]|
|Weight of Product||34.7 lb [15.7 kg]|
|Package Height||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Package Length||3.4 ft [1 m]|
|Package Width||20.1 in [51 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||36.5 lb [16.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall plate|
|1 - adjustment module|
|2 - adapter brackets|
|2 - stoppers|
|2 - plastic tabs|
|1 - hex key|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M8x20 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - rectangular washers|
|8 - small spacers|
|4 - large spacers|
|6 - 6.3x55 mm screws|
|6 - concrete anchors|
|6 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.