If your company has been set up as a reseller with StarTech.com and you do not have a login, complete the following:
- On the StarTech.com website, click the Reseller Area tab.
- Under New Customers, click Create Account.
- If you meet the criteria listed, select the check box.
- In the Tax ID field, enter your tax ID.
- Do one of the following:
- To attach a scanned copy of your completed Resale/Exemption Certificate, select the first option and click Browse. Follow the on-screen instructions to attach your documents.
- To fax your completed Resale/Exemption Certificate, select the I prefer to fax my registration instead option. Certificates should be faxed to 519-455-9425 and to the attention of the Customer Service Advisory team.
- Click Continue
- Under Account Type, select the I am a current StarTech.com Reseller looking for a web login ID option.
- Complete all required fields under Contact Information and Company Information.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, select the Terms and Conditions check box.
- Click Create Account.
Note: When the form is completed and submitted, the Customer Service Advisory team will verify the request and add you to your company's record.