Customer Support FAQs

I bought my unit from a reseller, but it seems to be defective. Should I contact my reseller or submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) through

You should contact your reseller first to determine whether the unit is still covered by the original return policy. If the reseller is able to replace or refund the unit, then you should do so through the reseller.

If the unit is outside the limit of the original return policy, you should submit an RMA. For more information about filling out the RMA form, see How do I submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).

Note: can only refund units bought directly through Units purchased through resellers and still within the warranty can only be replaced by

Back to top