USB-C Cable - M/M - 0.5 m - USB 2.0
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, with reduced clutter
Product ID: USB2CC50CM
- Offers 0.5 meters in cable length for close-range connections
- Convenient, reversible USB-C connector makes every connection easy
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-C cable makes it easy to charge and sync your USB 2.0, USB Type-C™ mobile devices using the USB-C port on your computer.
The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, which means you can charge and sync your USB-C mobile devices using your Thunderbolt 3 laptop.
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 mobile devices while you’re on the road
This non-standard 0.5-meter cable is great for close-range connections to charge and sync your USB Type-C mobile devices with your laptop.
You can also use the cable to charge your USB-C devices from a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank. It’s the ideal cable for commuters for in-car use or to reduce clutter when syncing with your laptop.
Power your laptop
With up to 3A of power output, you can use this USB Type-C cable to power a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™. Simply connect the cable to your USB-C laptop and to a USB-C wall charger.
Keep as a spare while traveling
Replace the USB-C charging cable that came with your device, or keep one as a spare while you’re traveling, so that all of your devices will be ready to use whenever you need them while you’re on the road.
The USB2CC50CM from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro España
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Width||0 cm [0 in]|
|Weight of Product||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C cable|
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, over longer distances
Charge and sync your USB Type-C mobile devices, over longer distances
Charge and sync your USB Type-C mobile devices, with the cable out of the way
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.