Cell Phone Repair Kit for Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops
This cell phone repair kit provides all the necessary tools for precision repairs on laptops, smartphones and tablets
Product ID: CTKRPR
- Approach your repair with confidence, knowing you have the right tools on hand for all devices from the major technology brands
- Save time and frustration with a single tool kit that has everything you'll need for cell phone, tablet and smartphone repair
This 23-piece tool kit provides all of the essential screwdrivers, bits, tweezers and spudgers you'll need to repair virtually any smartphone, tablet or laptop. It’s the perfect addition to your electronics repair bench, for working on a wide range of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy®, HP Chromebook™, Lenovo® Think Pad®, Acer® Chromebook and MacBook.
The kit includes:
- Two spudger tools, as well as a triangle pry-tool and a suction cup that enable you to pry and remove the screen from a tablet or smartphone
- A multi-bit screwdriver, with 16 bits that are suitable for opening the most popular smartphones, tablets and laptops, to remove or replace internal board screws and standoffs
- A set of tweezers, for positioning small cables, connectors or chips within the housing of your mobile devices
- A SIM card ejector pin, that enables you to remove SIM cards from smartphones and tablets
- A convenient hard-shelled storage case, that provides a neat and tidy storage solution for all of the included tools
The CTKRPR is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro España
|Product Height||4.1 cm [1.6 in]|
|Product Length||17.1 cm [6.7 in]|
|Product Width||10.8 cm [4.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||295 g [10.4 oz]|
|Package Height||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Package Length||33.6 cm [13.2 in]|
|Package Width||18.9 cm [7.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.4 kg [5.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||2 - spudger tools|
|1 - triangle pry-tool|
|1 - set of tweezers|
|1 - multi-bit screwdriver|
|5 - Torx bits (T4, T5, T6, T8, T10)|
|4 - Phillips bits (PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1)|
|3 - pentalobe bits (P2, P5, P6)|
|2 - tri-wing bits (TRI0, TRI1)|
|1 - slot bit (2.0)|
|1 - hex bit (2 mm)|
|1 - suction cup|
|1 - SIM card ejector pin|
|1 - storage case|
Provides 7 precision screwdrivers for almost any computer maintenance/repair need
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.