Dual-Monitor Stand - Horizontal - Silver
Dual Monitor Mount | Low-Profile Base | Steel & Aluminum | For up to 24" Monitors
Product ID: ARMDUOSS
- Enhance productivity and free up space by mounting two monitors up to 24"
- Low-profile base, with attractive silver finish, sits closely to your office or cubicle wall
- Free-standing monitor stand with crossbar design keeps monitors aligned
Increase your productivity and free up desk space with this dual-monitor stand. The free-standing mount lets you install two displays up to 24”, side by side, on a single base that you can place in virtually any workspace. The silver finish adds a designer touch to your office decor.
Enhance Productivity with a Dual-Monitor Workstation
Set up a dual-monitor workstation with this VESA monitor stand (75x75, 100x100 mm) to boost your productivity. Compare and edit files on two screens with ease. Rotate your monitors 360 degrees for portrait or landscape viewing.
Free Up Desk Space with the Low-Profile Base
Maximize the surface area on your desk with the twin monitor stand. Its crossbar design makes it easy to mount two flat-panel displays. The monitor stand features a low-profile flat back so you can position your displays against an office wall or cubicle wall to free up space.
The crossbar design of the dual-monitor stand keeps your monitors perfectly aligned for comfortable viewing. You can customize the positioning of your displays with +/-15 degree tilt. You can also adjust the height of the monitors along the pole, up to 15.9" (40.5 cm).
A Stable Platform with Versatile Use
The robust steel and aluminum monitor stand provides a stable set-up for your workstation. The sturdy platform also allows flexible use as a temporary setup, for instance, to make presentations in the boardroom.
ARMDUOSS is backed by a 5-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Add two monitors to your workstation to complete your tasks quicker
- Maximize desk space by mounting both of your monitors on a single base
- Low-profile base with attractive silver finish works well in offices or cubicles
Ingram Micro España
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Maximum Height||405 mm [15.9 in]|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° at each display|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||41 cm [16.1 in]|
|Product Length||18 cm [7.1 in]|
|Product Width||95 cm [37.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||7280 g [257 oz]|
|Package Height||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||30.5 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Width||72 mm [2.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7380 g [260.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Pole|
|1 - Baseplate|
|3 - M6x15 mm Screws|
|1 - Cable-Management Clip (Pole)|
|1 - Pole Cap|
|1 - Height-Adjustment Ring|
|1 - Crossbar|
|2 - VESA Mounts|
|8 - M4x12 mm Screws|
|8 - M4x30 mm Screws|
|8 - Plastic Spacers|
|1 - M3 Hex Key|
|1 - M4 Hex Key|
|1 - M5 Hex Key|
|2 - Cable-Management Clips (Crossbar)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.