Wall-Mount Monitor Arm - 20.4” (52 cm) Dual-Swivel Arm - Premium
Single-Display Wall Mount | Aluminum | Tool-less Assembly| For up to 34” Monitors
Product ID: ARMWALLDSLP
- Wall mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display up to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg)
- Long dual-swivel arm extends 20.4” (52 cm) and features three swivel points for flexible viewing
- Easy tool-less assembly with quick slide-and-click connections
Free up space with this wall-mount monitor arm and enjoy optimum viewing with the long dual-swivel extension arm. The premium design ensures smooth, effortless motion and makes it easy to re-position your display, to work in comfort or collaborate with others. The attractive silver finish complements your decor.
The wall-mount system is ideal for business, healthcare, financial or other settings, where you may want to share your screen, or for customer-facing interactive displays.
Adjust the Dual-Swivel Arm with Ease
The wall-mount monitor arm extends a full 20.4” (52 cm) and has three swivel points, offering an extended range of motion. Move the dual-swivel arms left or right, to change your screen position. You can also adjust the swivel tension.
Durable and Stable Construction
The robust aluminum design provides a stable wall-mount for your computer monitor or flat-screen TV up to 34". It’s ideal for touch-screen stability. The universal display wall mount supports VESA mount monitors (75x75, 100x100) up to 30.9 lb. (14 kg) in weight.
Adjust your Viewing Angle
Share your screen with ease. The display wall mount offers a full +180-degree/-180-degree pan, to move your screen left or right. It tilts freely +90/-15-degrees, to adjust the angle up or down. Rotate your screen for landscape or portrait viewing.
Push the swivel arm back to the wall, so your monitor sits just 5" (129 mm) from the wall when not in use.
The quick slide-and-click connections make the monitor wall mount easy to assemble and saves time when setting up multiple units.
The TAA compliant ARMWALLDSLP is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Free up space in business, commercial, industrial or office settings
- Share your screen with clients or visitors in office settings such as healthcare or financial
- Works well in non-desk environments as well as public places
Ingram Micro España
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||520 mm [20.5 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+180°/-180° at the wall
360° at the shoulder
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||14 kg [30.9 lb]|
|Product Height||122 mm [4.8 in]|
|Product Length||325 mm [12.8 in]|
|Product Width||340 mm [13.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||3382 g [119.4 oz]|
|Package Height||100 mm [3.9 in]|
|Package Length||340 mm [13.4 in]|
|Package Width||240 mm [9.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4609 g [162.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Wall Mount|
|2 - Swivel Arms|
|1 - Monitor Mount|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|1 - M3 Hex Key|
|2 - Wall Plugs|
|2 - Mounting Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.