1 ft Slim 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable - M/M
Connect an iPhone® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
Product ID: MU1MMS
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Gold plated connectors
This 1-foot 3.5mm Slim Stereo Audio Cable is the perfect solution for portable audio devices (iPod®, iPhone®, MP3 Players), featuring a slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod/iPhone/MP3 player is in a protective case.
- Connect your iPod or MP3 player to your car stereo's 3.5mm Audio In jack
- Connect your MP3 player to your Hi-Fi system
- Connects sound card to external CD-ROM
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unique slim connector design fits most iPod and iPhone 3.5mm stereo jacks without having to remove the protective casing
- Gold plated, molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Cable OD||3 mm [0.1 in]|
|Max Connector Dimension||5.9 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||7 g [0.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Ft PC to Stereo Component Cable|
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device with standard RCA cables
151+ In stock
556+ In stock
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
446+ In stock
Connect your computer or audio device (iPod®, MP3 Player, etc.) to a stereo with standard RCA cables
1905+ In stock
Extend the distance between your PC and speakers by up to 12ft
2492+ In stock
Extend the connection distance between your computer and speakers by up to 6-feet
1210+ In stock
Split a single headphone jack into two
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.