Computer Power Cable - BS-1363 to 2x C13 - 2 m
Power two devices at once from a single power outlet, perfect for dual-monitor setups
Product ID: PXT101YUK
- Connect to two monitors securely, without placing strain on the cable
- Maximize space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
- Guaranteed reliability
This C13 Y-cable lets you plug multiple devices into a single power outlet, to maximize the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet. It’s perfect for setting up dual-monitor workstations.
The cable length from the Y-split is 47 cm on each side. This gives you an extended reach for connecting to two monitors securely, without placing a strain on the cable.
The power-splitter cable can also be used for connecting a monitor and computer to the same outlet or any two devices that have a C13 power connection.
The PXT101YUK is built to exact specifications and is fully tested to ensure maximum performance. Plus, the cable is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Power two devices from a single power outlet
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - BS 1363 Power (UK) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The cable length from the Y split is 47 cm on each side.|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||320 g [11.3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||341 g [12 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft BS1363 to 2x C13 cable|
Replacement 6ft power cord for your computer
680+ In stock
Connect to a grounded UK power outlet from any PC computer up to 3m away
Mount two displays on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
390+ In stock
Save space and work in comfort by mounting two displays with full-motion positioning
46+ In stock
Save space by mounting two LCD or LED displays, up to 24" in size, onto a single low-profile base
697+ In stock
Increase productivity by mounting two monitors up to 30”, with full-motion articulation
18+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.