1m Infiniband External SAS Cable - SFF-8470 to SFF-8470
Provide reliable, high-performance drive and backplane connectivity
Product ID: SAS7070S100
- Infiniband® plug with latches for secure connections
- Supports data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Durable metal connectors
- Compatible with many servers, including:
- Dell PowerVault MD1120
- HP ProLiant DL140 G2
- HP ProLiant DL320 G3
- HP ProLiant DL360 G4
- HP ProLiant DL360 G4p
- HP ProLiant DL385
- HP ProLiant DL580 G2
- HP ProLiant DL580 G3
- HP ProLiant ML310 G2
- HP ProLiant ML350 G4
- HP ProLiant ML350 G4p
- HP ProLiant ML370 G4
- HP ProLiant ML570 G2
- HP ProLiant ML570 G3
- HP Smart Array P600 Controller
- HP StorageWorks Modular Smart Array 50
The SAS7070S100 1-meter Serial-Attached-SCSI (SAS) Cable features two Infiniband® 4x plugs with thumbscrews, providing reliable, high-performance drive and backplane connectivity.
The SFF-8470 to SFF-8470 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring optimized functionality and durability.
StarTech.com's SAS7070S100 1m SAS cable is equivalent to HP part number 389665-B21.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A replacement cable that is dependable, reliable, and cost effective
- Suitable replacement cable for connecting to SAS backplanes and SAS hard drives, or SAN storage area network
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Triple Shielding (Dual foil and braid)|
|Number of Conductors||32|
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8470 (32 pin, Infiniband, External SAS) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFF-8470 (32 pin, Infiniband, External SAS) Plug|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||0.000|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||28 cm [11 in]|
|Package Length||13.8 cm [5.4 in]|
|Package Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 100cm Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8470 to SFF-8470|
Connect your SFF-8470 SAS storage devices with a high-performance, TAA-Compliant solution
94+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.