1.5 m CAT6 Cable - Slim - Snagless RJ45 Connectors - Blue
Slim CAT6 Patch Cable | Snagless | 28 AWG Copper Wire | LSZH
Product ID: N6PAT150CMBLS
- 36% slimmer cable for flexible installations in crowded network closets and cable-management panels
- Built with 28 AWG copper wire to ensure a peak performance for your demanding Ethernet applications
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 CAT6 requirements for reliable patch cord performance
This slim CAT6 cable meets all Category 6 patch cable specifications to deliver a reliable Gigabit network connection in high-density data center applications.
Easy Cable Runs
The design of this slim CAT6 patch cord is 36% thinner than standard networking cables, which allows better airflow and heat dissipation in tight spaces. The cable is also more flexible than standard Ethernet cables, so cable runs are easier in crowded network racks.
This cable features snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break as you pull them through narrow spaces.
Protect Your Equipment
This CAT6 patch cable is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Category 6 requirements ensuring a reliable connection to your networking equipment. Certified with Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) fire rating, this patch cord ensures a safe connection.
The 50-micron gold connectors on the patch cable deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
Each CAT6 cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and is carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. Plus, each cable is built with 28 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for your demanding Ethernet applications.
N6PAT150CMBLS is backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||LSZH Rated (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Number of Conductors||4 pair UTP|
|Wiring Standard||TIA/EIA-568-B.1-2001 T568B|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 250 MHz|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||1.5 m [4.9 ft]|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Product Height||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||1.5 m [4.9 ft]|
|Product Width||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Length||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Package Width||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||37 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1.5 m Slim CAT6 Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.