15m USB 2.0 Active Cable with 4 Port Hub
Connect 4 USB 2.0 devices up to 15-meters away from your computer
Product ID: USB2EXT4P15M
The USB2EXT4P15M 15m Active USB 2.0 Extension Cable features an integrated 4-Port Hub that lets you connect up to 4 USB 2.0 devices while overcoming distance restrictions and power source limitations.
The active USB 2.0 extension cable ensures performance beyond the 5-meter length limits of standard USB cables. Perfect for applications where you need to extend the connection distance of your USB peripherals, enabling you to connect them up to 15-meters (50-feet) away from the host computer.
Plus, the cable allows you to maximize the number of devices connected to your computer by allowing you to connect up to 4 devices through a single connection. For added convenience, the cable comes with a 2A power adapter to provide power to your 4 connected USB devices.
The USB2EXT4P15M cable supports the full USB 2.0 bandwidth of 480 Mbps, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- No USB signal loss, even at a distance of up to 50 feet (15 meters)
- Add 4 additional external USB 2.0 ports through a single cable connection
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.5 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Cable Length||15 m [49.2 ft]|
|Product Height||3.5 cm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||15 m [49.2 ft]|
|Product Width||55 mm [2.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||638 g [22.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Package Height||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Length||23.7 cm [9.3 in]|
|Package Width||21.4 cm [8.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||929 g [32.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15m USB 2.0 Active Cable with 4 Port Hub|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Plug Adapters for North America, UK, Europe, and Australia|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.