Dual-port USB car charger - 17W/3.4A - white
Charge your tablet and your cell phone simultaneously, in your car
Product ID: USB2PCARWH
- Ensure all your mobile devices are charged while you're commuting, with a 1A and a 2.4A USB port
- Keep everyone happy, charge your phone and your passenger's phone simultaneously
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
Charge your phone and your tablet simultaneously, while you’re in your car driving. This dual-port car charger features two USB 2.0 ports - one 1A port for charging your smartphone or iPhone and one 2.4A port for charging your iPad or other tablet.
Plus, when you’re traveling with a passenger, having the second USB charge port available means that you can charge two phones simultaneously, and ensure that both of your mobile devices are ready when you arrive.
The durable USB2PCARWH white dual-port car charger is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty to ensure dependable performance.
- Charge your iPad or other tablet using the 2.4A USB 2.0 port
- Charge your iPhone or other smartphone using the 1A USB 2.0 port
- Charge two phones simultaneously
|Connector A||1 - Automobile Cigarette Lighter (12V AUX)|
|Connector B||2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Input Current||1.4 ~ 0.7A|
|Input Voltage||12 ~ 24 DC|
|Output Current||Port 1 - 1A
Port 2 - 2.4A
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Product Height||1.9 cm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||57.9 mm [2.3 in]|
|Product Width||24.3 mm [1 in]|
|Weight of Product||17 g [0.6 oz]|
|Package Height||26 mm [1 in]|
|Package Length||13.1 cm [5.2 in]|
|Package Width||72 mm [2.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port White USB Car Charger|
Charge two iPad® tablets simultaneously, in your car
168+ In stock
Charge two tablets simultaneously, in your car
283+ In stock
Charge your iPad or iPhone inside its car mount
247+ In stock
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
542+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.