3.5" to 5.25" Front Bay Mounting Bracket
Desktop Front Bay Adapter
Product ID: BRACKETFDBK
- Fits into the 5.25" front bay of your desktop computer to let you install 3.5" peripherals
- 3.5in front bay cut out
- Includes mounting screws
- Black plastic bezel
This front bay mounting bracket lets you install a 3.5" floppy drive, media card readers or other peripherals into a 5.25" front bay of your desktop computer.
A Versatile Desktop Solution
The 3.5 to 5.25 front bay adapter provides a versatile solution that lets you install a 3.5" floppy drive, external facing USB hubs, media card readers, and fan controllers into the front bay of your PC computer, with ease.
The adapter bracket features an attractive open-faced black bezel that provides a secure fit.
The TAA compliant BRACKETFDBK is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Mount almost any 3.5in device into a standard 5.25in front bay
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
CMS Distribution Ireland
|Product Height||28.6 mm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||14.6 cm [5.7 in]|
|Product Width||13.3 cm [5.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||68 g [2.4 oz]|
|Package Height||48 mm [1.9 in]|
|Package Length||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Package Width||15.1 cm [5.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||138 g [4.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Front Bay Adapter Bracket|
|4 - Mounting Screws|
Hot swap drives in the front bay of your computer or server, and safeguard your data with anti-vibration protection
Use the front bay of your desktop computer or server as a hot-swap drive bay
91+ In stock
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Turn a 3.5" internal bay on your computer into a fast and versatile memory card reader - for SD, Micro SD, CF, Memory Stick and more
60+ In stock
Add front panel access to 22 different types of flash memory cards
254+ In stock
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
467+ In stock
Install two 2.5” SATA drives into a 3.5” drive bay and get increased performance or data redundancy with RAID
117+ In stock
Easily connect and hot swap two 2.5 in. SATA hard drives or SSDs through a single 3.5 in. front bay
54+ In stock
Add a 4-port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub to the 3.5" front bay opening of a computer case
18+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.