Stereo RCA to SPDIF Digital Coaxial and Toslink Optical Audio Converter
Convert a Stereo RCA Audio signal to Digital Coax and Toslink
Product ID: AA2SPDIF
The AA2SPDIF Stereo RCA to SPDIF Digital Coaxial and Toslink Audio Converter lets you convert or split your analog stereo audio into 2-channel Digital Coaxial and Toslink output signals.
Perfect for many home and professional audio applications, this RCA to digital audio converter saves the cost of upgrading equipment for compatible connections, by offering a separate Digital Coax and Toslink output. For added versatility, the device can also function as an audio splitter using the digital coax and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The converter features a small form factor design that makes it suitable for installation into virtually any location regardless of space constraints, while still providing a lossless audio signal at distances up to 5 meters (15 feet). Plus, the converter supports plug-and-play installation saving you time and hassle.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Functions as a converter, and a splitter allowing you to use one output or both at the same time
- Compact form-factor makes the device easy to transport and fit into almost any installation space
Run a Toslink cable to one receiver and a digital coaxial cable to another receiver
Connect older DVD Players, VCRs and Game Consoles to new home theater receivers
Convert or extend your analog audio input into a digital format, without signal or quality loss
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930804|
|AV Input||Audio RCA|
|AV Output||Digital Coaxial|
|Audio Specifications||2 channel (stereo) supported|
|Maximum Cable Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Digital Coax Audio (RCA) Female Output|
|1 - Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Female Output|
|2 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female Input|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||1.8|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 48°C (32°F to 118°F)|
|Product Height||23.5 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||57 mm [2.2 in]|
|Product Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|Product Width||45.5 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 kg [1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - analog RCA to digital coax/toslink converter|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - instruction manual|
Convert an SPDIF audio source signal to Digital Coax and Toslink either separately or simultaneously
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Power your 5V DC devices from your computer through a USB port
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.