White Apple 30-pin Dock Connector to Micro USB Adapter for iPhone / iPod / iPad with Stepped Connector
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® using a Micro USB cable
Product ID: USBUBADCADPW
The USBUBADCADPW Apple® 30-pin Dock Connector to Micro USB Adapter is colored to suit white iPhone®, iPod®, iPad® mobile devices and provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your Apple mobile digital devices using a Micro USB cable.
The uniquely constructed adapter features a stepped Apple Dock Connector (male), which saves the hassle of removing the protective case or cover from your device each time you charge or sync.
Plus, this compact adapter is portable enough for carrying as a tablet or laptop accessory while reducing the number of cables you need to carry around with you in order to charge all of your mobile devices.
This durable 30-pin to Micro USB adapter is Apple MFi certified and backed by our lifetime warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Lightweight, portable design, suitable for carrying as a laptop, iPad or iPhone accessory
- Keep your iOS-enabled mobile digital device in its protective case while charging, with our unique stepped Apple dock connector
- Guaranteed reliability
Charge and sync 30-pin Apple mobile digital devices using a Micro USB cable
|Connector A||1 - Apple (30-pin) Dock Connector Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Female|
|Product Height||6 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||26 mm [1 in]|
|Product Weight||4 g [0.1 oz]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - White Apple 30-pin Dock Connector to Micro USB adapter for iPhone/iPod/iPad|
Charge and Sync your Micro USB-equipped Smartphone or Tablet with reduced clutter
Charge and Sync your Micro USB-equipped Smartphone or Tablet
Charge and Sync your Micro USB-equipped Smartphone or Tablet over longer distances
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.