0.6 m Round SATA Cable
SATA Data Cable | Straight Latching Connectors | 6Gbps | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SATRD60CM
- Round cable with straight latching connectors
- Supports fast data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives
- Fully compliant with SATA 6Gb/s Specifications
This 0.6 m round SATA cable provides a secure connection to your SATA drives while ensuring optimal airflow throughout your desktop or server case.
Featuring a rounded design, this SATA hard drive power cable helps improve airflow inside your computer. It provides less resistance as air passes around the SATA cable ensuring cooling for optimized system performance.
The latching SATA cable features locking connectors that help prevent accidental disconnections when connected to your SATA drives.
Fast Transfer Rates
Compliant with SATA 6Gb/s specifications, this SATA cord supports fast data transfer rates of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
Comprehensive Product Testing & Expert Technical Support
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to our customers. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have a broad product expertise and work directly with StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
SATRD60CM is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||600 mm [23.6 in]|
|Product Length||60 cm [23.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||24.000|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||29.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.