1m Black DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M
Connect your serial devices, and transfer your files
Product ID: SCNM9FM1MBK
- 1x DB9 female connector
- 1x DB9 male connector
- High quality shielding prevents EMI interference
- Molded connectors with strain relief
The SCNM9FM1MBK 1m DB9 Null Modem Cable features one DB9 male and one DB9 female connector, allowing you to connect a serial device to a 9-pin serial port, or transfer files directly from PC-to-PC via a serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this RS232 null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maintain reliable serial connections, free of EMI interference
- Guaranteed dependability
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Number of Conductors||7|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Width||34 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||81 g [2.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||87 g [3.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Black DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.