25 ft Cross Wired DB9 Serial Null Modem Cable - F/F
Product ID: SCNM9FF25
This 25ft Cross Wired Serial/Null Modem Cable features two DB9 female connectors, allowing you to connect a 9-pin serial port to a serial port, or transfer files from PC to PC via serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this serial/null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect a 9 pin serial port to a serial printer
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Cable Length||7.6 m [25 ft]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||7.6 m [25 ft]|
|Product Width||33.3 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||305 g [10.8 oz]|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||310 g [10.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 25 Ft. Serial Null Modem Cable DB9F-DB9F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.