Micro USB to USB B Adapter M/F
Connect or charge your Micro USB devices using a standard USB A-B cable connection.
Product ID: UUSBUSBBMF
This Micro USB to USB B Adapter lets you use a USB printer cable (A-B) to charge or sync Micro USB devices such as BlackBerry® Smartphones or cell phones, PDAs or MP3 players that require a Micro USB connection, by turning a USB B male connector into a Micro USB B male connector.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective solution for syncing and charging Micro USB devices using a Mini USB cable
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Enables standard USB cables to be used with Micro USB devices
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930995|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)|
|Product Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Micro USB to USB B Adapter M/F|
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Charge or sync your Micro-B USB devices with the cable out of the way
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.