2 Port Internal USB 3.0 Motherboard Header Adapter Cable
Connect 2 internal USB 3.0 devices (internal card reader, hard drive) directly to a motherboard header connection
Product ID: USB3SMBADAP6
- 2x downstream USB 3.0 'A' female connectors
- 1x internal USB 3.0 (20-pin) connector
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
The USB3SMBADAP6 Internal USB 3.0 Adapter Cable extends a 20-pin motherboard USB 3.0 header connection and enables you to add 2 internal female USB 3.0 (Type A) ports.
With the addition of the 2 internal USB 3.0 ports, you can connect your internal devices (internal card reader, hard drive, etc.) directly to your motherboard, which allows for a cleaner installation, avoiding the need to run your cables outside the system case to external USB 3.0 ports.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, this USB 20-pin Adapter offers 6-inches in cable length, which lessens strain on the motherboard header, ensuring a reliable, long-lasting connection.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect two internal USB 3.0 devices without having to connect to external USB 3.0 ports
- Minimize strain on the motherboard header connection
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (20 pin, USB 3.0, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||32.8 g [1.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||14 mm [0.6 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||35.5 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port USB 3.0 Motherboard Header Adapter Cable|
Extend a USB 3.0 Motherboard Header into Two Panel-mount USB 3.0-A Ports
Add 2 USB 3.0 A Female Ports to the Back of your Computer
Connect two internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.