Dual Monitor USB C Docking Station with 60W Power Delivery for Windows Laptops - USB C to HDMI / DVI Dock - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C Dock w/ Charging - Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Laptop Docking Station | 60W PD | Dual HDMI/DVI | No Display Driver Setup
Product ID: MST30C2HHPDU
- FULL FEATURE USB-C DOCK: USB 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps type-c docking station with dual monitor 1080p HDMI or DVI, 4x USB-A (incl. 1 front fast charge), 1x USB-C, 60W PD, Gigabit Ethernet & 3.5mm headset audio
- NEW & EXISTING MONITOR SUPPORT: Dual monitor USB-C dock offers flexible setup w/ support for multiple video output combinations: dual HDMI, HDMI + DVI & Dual DVI w/ incl. HDMI to DVI display adapters
- EASY TO SET UP & MANAGE: The plug and play USB-C laptop dock has automatic driver installation, 2x HDMI to DVI adapters, 1m/3.3ft. host cable, front facing power button, MAC Address Changer Utility
Enhance your productivity by turning your Windows® USB-C™ laptop into a full-scale workstation. This dual-monitor USB-C dock lets you easily connect two HDMI monitors or DVI monitors (with included adapters) using one USB-C cable, with no setup of display drivers required, right out of the box. The USB-C dock provides 60W charging power, and five USB 3.0 ports to connect devices. With easy dual-monitor setup, the dock is ideal for wide-scale use in office workstations.
Create a Dual-Monitor Workstation
The USB-C dock lets you connect dual monitors with flexible options. Connect to:
- 2x HDMI or 2x DVI displays at 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz
- 1x HDMI + 1x DVI display
You can also connect a single 4K HDMI display.
Connect More Devices
Unlike some USB-C docks that may drop to USB 2.0 and limit Ethernet performance, this USB Type-C™ dock offers full USB 3.0 and network bandwidth. This provides faster data transfer speeds when using your USB 3.0 peripherals and supports true Gigabit Ethernet network throughput.
This USB Type-C docking station gives you five USB 3.0 ports (1x USB-C and 4x USB-A including 1x Fast-Charge), a Gigabit Ethernet port (PXE Boot support), plus audio and microphone connections.
60W Charging Power
The USB-C docking station with Power Delivery will power and charge (up to 60W) your laptop, while powering your devices.
Fast, Easy Setup
The dock features automatic driver installation for easy setup. It works with Windows based laptops with a USB-C port that supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
Connected Device Transparency with the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer Utility
The MST30C2HHPDU, includes a free Windows® application that enables you to better manage your enterprise network security. When you connect to your network through the ethernet port of the dock, the computer’s MAC address is typically not broadcast to the network, as your network only sees the MAC address of the docking station. However, the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer or Cloning software enables the USB-C dock to use MAC address spoofing of the connected Windows laptop rather than the MAC address of the dock itself. This ensures your network administrators have full visibility of each device on the network and can monitor and limit activity accordingly. To request access to our MAC Address Changer utility, please contact our Technical Support Department by phone, live chat, or e-mail.
The MST30C2HHPDU is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ensure your laptop’s drivers, firmware, and operating system are current prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities depend on the video card and hardware specifications of the connected laptop.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop’s USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery for the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL813
MegaChips - STDP4320
Realtek - RTL8153
C-Media - CM6533
Texas Instruments - TPS65983
|Industry Standards||USB Power Delivery Specification Rev. 2.0
USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2
DisplayPort 1.2 with MST
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz (HDMI/DVI - Dual Monitors)
4096 x 2160p @ 24Hz (HDMI - Single Monitor)
3840 x 2160p @ 30Hz (HDMI - Single Monitor)
1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz (DVI - Single Monitor)
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector Type(s)||2 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Female|
|2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge, 9 pin) Female|
|3 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position) Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Ensure your laptop’s drivers, firmware, and operating system are up to date prior to using the docking station.|
|For a dual-monitor configuration, the Windows laptop must support MST|
|A 4K-capable HDMI display is required to achieve 4K resolution|
|Video output capabilities are dependent on the video card and hardware specification of your connected laptop.|
|Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode, as well as USB Power Delivery.|
|USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps|
|Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.|
|This docking station provides up to 60W of Power Delivery to charge your laptop. Some laptops may have specific charging requirements such as the full 60W for charging. In the event that your laptop is not charging, simply unplug any peripheral accessories attached to the dock’s USB-C port (on back of dock) and the USB 3.0 (Type-A) charging port (on front of dock) during charging. This will ensure the full 60 W of power is available for charging your laptop.|
|System and Cable Requirements||A Windows-based laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP Alt Mode)|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||2 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||5 A|
|Output Voltage||20V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||100 W|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5%~95% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||2.4 cm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Product Width||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||259 g [9.1 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||26.7 cm [10.5 in]|
|Package Width||15.7 cm [6.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.5 kg [3.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - docking station|
|1 - 3.3 ft [1 m] USB-C to USB-C cable|
|2 - HDMI to DVI adapters|
|1 - universal power adapter (UK, EU)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Laptop Docking Station | 60W PD | HDMI/DP | HDMI Cable | No Display Driver Setup
USB-C Multiport Adapter - USB-C Travel Docking Station with 4K HDMI - 60W Power Delivery Pass-Through, GbE, 2pt USB-A 3.0 Hub - Portable Mini USB Type-C Dock for Laptop
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.