Macbook Air Accessories Kit - MDP to VGA / HDMI and USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Connect your Macbook Air® to a boardroom display (HDMI® or VGA) and a wired Gigabit Ethernet network with this convenient adapter bundle
Product ID: MACAMDPGBK
- Includes Mini DisplayPort to VGA, Mini DisplayPort to HDMI and USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapters
- Mini DisplayPort adapters support PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- USB 3.0 Gigabit NIC supports Jumbo Frames, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Auto MDI/X, Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- Compact, lightweight adapters for maximum portability
The MACAMDPGBK MacBook Air® connectivity kit is an add-on accessory bundle that extends the capability of your port-limited MacBook. The kit contains 3 StarTech.com adapter products to connect your MacBook Air or similarly configured MacBook Pro® to an external HDMI® or VGA display, and a wired Gigabit Ethernet network as needed.
Though extremely portable, ultra-thin laptops sometimes lack the necessary ports to connect to various displays/projectors and wired networks when traveling between boardrooms, trade-shows, hotels and conference centers. We designed this bundle of MacBook accessories to provide the missing connections most commonly desired among mobile users to prepare you for almost anything.
- White Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (MDP2VGAW)
- White Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (MDP2HDW)
- White USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (USB31000SW)
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Reduce expenses by getting the most commonly desired MacBook Air® accessories at a bundled price
- Leverage full Gigabit bandwidth through USB with the included USB 3.0 NIC
- Easily adapt to external displays or projectors with the included plug-and-play Mini DisplayPort converters
Add additional display connector support to your MacBook Air® or similarly configured MacBook Pro®
Transfer very large files over the network with access to true Gigabit speeds
|Ingram Micro Italy||V933070|
|Tech Data - Italy||4460950|
|General Specifications||(MDP2VGAW) Package Length - 220 mm
(MDP2VGAW) Package Width - 200 mm
(MDP2VGAW) Package Height - 15 mm
(MDP2VGAW) Shipping Weight - 42 mm
|Product Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||180 mm [7.1 in]|
|Product Weight||160 g [5.6 oz]|
|Product Width||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||180 g [6.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter|
|1 - Mini DisplayPort to HDMI® Adapter|
|1 - USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect a VGA display to a Mini-DisplayPort®-equipped PC or Mac® computer
Connect an HDMI®-capable display to a Mini-DisplayPort®-equipped PC or Mac® computer
Add Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to a Laptop or Desktop through a USB 3.0 port
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.